Q2 Artificial Lift Services (ALS) has repair and service facilities located across the U.S. and Canada. Our service locations are supported by a world-class manufacturing operation (API & ISO Certified), plus a highly skilled engineering and optimization group.
We are currently looking for a machinist to be based in Midland Texas.
- Operating manual lathe machines, conventional turning, milling machines in accordance with approved safe work procedures
- Machining and threading parts, ensuring conformance to specifications
- Conducting regular routine maintenance operations on shop equipment
- Correctly interpret engineering drawings as needed by machine shop group
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1-2 years minimum relevant work experience
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
Please provide cover letter, resume, salary expectations, and references with attention to Human Resources.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.